Cafe-Moto teamed up with Ace Cafe London and Dime City Cycles to host the first ever Cafe Racer & Vintage Motorcycle Show at the inaugural AIM Expo. During the five day event, attendees to the American International Motorcycle Expo at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida cast their vote on 30 of our members bikes. On the last day of AIMExpo, the ballots were counted and Ace Cafe awarded five winners.
- Best Restoration - Steve Obrien, 1976 BMW R90s
- Best Cafe Racer - Shannon Hutcher, 1974 Honda CB550
- Best Vintage Custom - Bill Strogis, 1972 Triumph Bobber
- Best Retro Custom - Bobby Sheffey – 1993 Harley Sportster 1200CR
- Best of Show - Pat Mooney, 2002 Ducati MH900 Evoluzione